Courtship has taken on a whole new meaning these days, given the unprecedented growth of technology that has changed the dynamics of getting-to-know-you’s and relationships. But there are time-and-tested ways you can court a girl, and doing them right might just be what you need to get the object of your affection interested in you as well.
Here are some courtship tips:
- Show you’re interested, and that you’d like to get to know her. It’s important for her to know that you’re happy to have met her or talked to her, and you should send a clear signal that you want to pursue her.
- Break the ice! Doing this step will make a conversation and a little laugh easier to achieve, and you’ll start to share a good connection. Laughing is always a good first step, so show her your not-so-serious side – and be laidback and spontaneous – to get things started.
- Establish eye contact with her. This is a subtle sign that you are truly taking an interest, and that you’re sincere. But do it carefully, and make sure to actually listen and not just stare whenever she’s talking.
- Show care and sensitivity. Comfort her whenever she’s sad, and make her smile and give her a laugh when she’s not in her best elements. Little whispers, playing with her young siblings, and helping her in her school or work stuff all matter.
- Give her a good laugh. As in tip # 2, a great sense of humor will go a long way. So learn to identifying the funny points in the toughest situations, but don’t forget to take things seriously if they need to be! Learn to know more about her, too, so your jokes jive well with her personal and cultural background.
- Dress up nice. It’s a great plus point if a man is not only hygienic and well-groomed, but also stylish. An attractive fragrance may help, too, because she’ll remember you every time she smells a great scent like yours. It’s a great impression you’d surely want her to have of you.
- Do the wooing; don’t let her do it for you. If you’re serious about courting a woman, be sure to lead and initiate touch and all, whether it’s sexual or non-sexual. Think up great ideas for your date, the plans afterwards, and a back-up plan. If you feel that it’s the right time for sex (and if she tells you outward that it’s indeed time), get conditioned and take control, but without being harsh or controlling.
- Originality counts! Don’t go for too sweet and clichéd; go for thoughtful and adventurous. Do this in your gifts, in the kinds of dates you’re planning, and in the way you show your affection.
We’re not just all about male enhancement – we also aim to help you be the best man you can be in your relationships! Keep posted for more news and updates on men’s sexual and overall health.