Did you know that as many as one out of four men can be affected by erectile dysfunction at one point in their lives? Other common offenders include premature ejaculation, which occurs when a man ejaculates too early or before his partner orgasms. Erectile dysfunction, on the other hand, happens when a man has difficulty starting or maintain an erection long enough to finish a sexual act. These are reasons why sexual enhancement is such a popular buzzword today: it promises all the right “ingredients” to fight these nasty sexual difficulties.
Did you know that increasing your sexual stamina also involves a healthy diet? Here are some foods that just might be the answer to boosting your sexual stamina for better, lustier days ahead.
- Blueberries – Berries are among the most nutritious all-around foods on the planet. Blueberries in particular are considered a “superfood” in the sexual enhancement scene because they are packed with compounds that assist in relaxing your blood vessels and improving circulation within your body. They are also chock-full of fiber, helping push excess cholesterol out of your system before absorption and depositing into your arteries. Lower cholesterol helps in blood surge to your penis.
- Raw oysters – They slimy suckers contain plenty of zinc, which is important for producing testosterone, sperm, and semen. Additionally, they contain dopamine, which creates positive feelings, and in turn can increase your desire to prolong sex.
- Peanuts – These nuts not only provide a good munch, but also offer L-arginine, which is important in raising sexual stamina among men. L-arginine relaxes your penis’s blood vessels, causing greater blood flow to this area and increasing sexual stamina.
- Bananas – These fruits go beyond being a phallic symbol; they also aid in sexual stamina improvement by increasing your energy levels during sex. They also provide bromelain, an enzyme that helps improve your libido and potency. B-vitamins, which are abundant in bananas, also increase energy production in your body.
- Garlic – This cooking superstar contains allicin, a compound that is believed to increase blood flow to your genitals and cause your penis to stay erect for a longer period of time.
- Chocolate – Just like punctuating a great meal with dessert, we’re ending this list with chocolate, which contains endurance boosters phenylethylamine (a chemical that promotes positive feelings during sex) and alkaloid (with a caffeine effect that increases energy and therefore boosts sexual stamina).
If you’re quick to try male enhancement pills made of potent herbs and nutrients, you should also start with the natural wonder and benefits of what you eat to your sexual stamina and potency.