ED dysfunction natural treatment medicines can go a long way in delivering effective ED cures to the millions of men around the world suffering from erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is the fallout of an interruption to the natural physiological process that the penis goes through every now and then. Erections take place when there is an increased blood flow into the penis, and the veins there clamp down to trap as much of it as possible. This results in achieving an erection. The nerves then transmit this stiffness as a sensation of physical pleasure to the brain, which helps maintain the erection until an orgasm takes place.
This natural blood flow and nervous process in the penis can take a hit on account of various psychological and health factors. ED affects older men much more often than the ones in their youth. The latest laboratory evidence suggests that approximately 80% cases of erectile dysfunction are of an organic nature. There are a host of medical conditions that can affect the sexual drive and performance in men, including:
- Cardio vascular disease, hyper tension, lipid disorders, endothelial dysfunction et al.
- Injuries to the spinal cord, or neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Penile injury, and anatomic abnormalities such as Peyronie’s disease, or even priapism.
- Tumors, prostate and colorectal cancer
- Conditions like chronic renal or hepatic failures, lower urinary tract problems, and prostatic hyperplasia.
- Endocrine disorders such as diabetes, andropause, hypogonadism, hyperprolactinemia, or hypothyroidism.
- Surgical procedures in the Pelvic area and prostatectomy.
Erectile dysfunction can also surface as a side effect of anti-psychotic agents, anti-depressants, beta-blockers, diuretics, and anti-testosterone hormonal agents. Psychogenic disorders such as depression, dysphoria, or anxiety, can also affect penile performance severely.
What Can the Right ED Dysfunction Natural Treatment Do for the Organ and the Libido?
Modern ED cures that use primarily natural ingredients in their formulation can be an effective antidote to erectile dysfunction. Although there are quite a few varieties and brands available in the market today, some do trump the others in terms of ingredients, success rate, and user satisfaction. ED remedies such as Prostzan and Erectzan for instance, are known for their high quality ingredients, and great feedback from users and reviewers alike.
Erectzan contains universally acknowledged ingredients that improve male sexual health in a holistic manner. These include:
- The amino acid L-Arginine, supported by other ingredients like Niacin, Gingko Biloba, Cistanche Bark, and Tribulus Terrestris.
- The herb Epimedium that containss Icariin, a PDE-5 inhibitor.
- Herbs like Korean Red Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Maca Root, and Swedish flower.
- Aphrodisiacs such as Catuaba Bark and Oyster Extracts.
- Other miscellaneous plants like Avena, Sativa, Cnidium, Tongkat Ali, Muira Puama, Schizandra Berry etc.
- Sperm count and volume supporting substances like L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, and Zinc.
- Cranberry extract to bolster prostrate health.
- Bioperine, an excellent absorption agent.
Other popular and effective ED dysfunction natural treatment products for men include Extenerex, Triverex, VigRX Plus, Zenerx, Maxirex, Extenze, Enzyte, Orexis, Male Extra etc.
If you are looking for expert and pedigreed advice on sexual health in men, try Mens Health Advisor. It is by far the most reliable online resource for information and tips on the safest and the most effective ED cures and ED remedies for men. Their site also contains periodic reviews and updates by users of these medicines, as well as medical experts. You will also find a comprehensive catalogue of ED dysfunction natural treatment products to choose from.